Heartbeat Incorporated (South Australia) is a volunteer association for patients who have undergone cardiac surgery and who consider they have been given 'a second chance'.
In appreciation of this, they desire to contribute towards the support of other cardiac patients and their carers.
Why join Heartbeat
- Help support those suffering from cardiac disease.
- Help support the carers of those suffering cardiac disease.
- Support local hospital cardiac facilities by fundraising for equipment.
- Attend meetings to share experiences with others who have experienced cardiac problems.
- Take part in social outings and enjoy yourself.
- Be a volunteer for a very worthy cause.
Become a Member
Anyone who has undergone heart surgery, suffers from cardiac disease or who is interested in the aims and objectives of Heartbeat, is welcome to join and to become a volunteer.
Family and friends play an important role in the lives of cardiac patients and are encouraged to join.
To see information about membership, please refer to the Join us page. You can also download a membership form.
Donate to Heartbeat
Heartbeat is a non-profit organisation, run by volunteers. Funds are raised through donations, bequests and fundraising events. The fundraising events are run by Branch volunteers who are mostly ex-cardiac patients and carers.
Heartbeat Inc. is registered to raise money under the South Australian Government Charitable Collection Purposes Licence No. CCP 57 (www.charities.sa.gov.au). All donations $2.00 and over are tax deductible.
To donate, download our donation form.